GBP/USD Technical Analysis 03.07.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about GBP/USD Technical Analysis 03.07.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
GBP/USD Technical Analysis - Prices are testing support at 1.4965, the 123.6% Fibonacci expansion. Positive RSI divergence hints a correction higher may be ahead. Initial resistance is at 1.5182, the 14.6% Fib retracement, with a break above that targeting the 1.5296-1.5305 area marked by the 23.6% retracement and a recently broken multi-year range bottom. Alternatively, a move through support exposes the 138.2% expansion at 1.4861. We continue to hold short.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail email@example.com. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding GBP/USD Technical Analysis 03.07.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- 3 Simple Trade Filters That Can Improve Your Strategy
- Trading Video: Extreme EURUSD Quiet After Key Break Unnerving
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Rally Stalls Below June High
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Sellers Overcome 1.70 Figure
- Strategy Video: GBPUSD, Pound Strategy for UK 2Q GDP Report
- Yen Remains Unchanged as Inflation Numbers Meet Expectations
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Familiar Trend Line in Focus
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Sideways Trade Continues
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Exiting Short Aussie Trade
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Support Met Below 0.86 Mark
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Euro Signals Rebound Ahead
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Waiting for Direction Cues
- The Price Action Trader’s Plan
- EURAUD Risks Near-Term Reversal Heading Into H&S Target, Key Support
- Looking for Lower-High in USD/JPY as Pair Pushes Into Resistance
- Major US Dollar and Yen Pairs May Have Finally Turned the Corner
- Key Factors Suggest Euro at Significant Turning Point
- British Pound Breakdown Might be the Real Deal
- Data Accurately Predicted USDJPY Bounce - Now What?
- Australian Dollar at Major Crossroads for Two Reasons
- Smooth Sailing Ahead for ?Unbreakable? S&P 500
- Euro Gains Favored as it Holds Key Lows versus Yen
- Forex Trading Wisdom: The Biased Trader
- FX Reverseals: AUDUSD Support Update
- Price & Time: EUR/USD Bounce?
- Surprise PMIs Offer EUR/JPY, EUR/USD ST Reversal Opportunities
- NZD/USD Woes May Continue With Reversal Signals Lacking
- AUD/USD Doji Indicates Hesitation Following Upside Breakout
- GBP/USD Recovery Doubtful With Void Of Bullish Candlesticks
- EUR/USD Retest Of 1.3500 To Offer New Short Entries