NZD/USD Technical Analysis 03.07.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about NZD/USD Technical Analysis 03.07.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
NZD/USD Technical Analysis- Prices pulled back from resistance at 0.8322, the intersection of the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement and a formerly broken horizontal support barrier, to test support at the 23.6% level (0.8272). This is reinforced by a rising trend line set from late July, now at 0.8255. A drop below that exposes the March 4 low at 0.8192. Alternatively, a reversal above resistance aims for a trend line barrier at 0.8348.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail email@example.com. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding NZD/USD Technical Analysis 03.07.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- Forex: GBP/USD Technical Analysis ? Short Trade Making Progress
- Forex: USD/CHF Technical Analysis ? Ready to Turn Higher?
- Forex: EURUSD Breakout Struggles for Drive, Yen Watches BoJ
- Forex: EUR/GBP Technical Analysis ? Euro Breaks Key Resistance
- Forex: USD/CAD Technical Analysis ? Looking for Long Entry Setup
- Forex Strategy Video: One Step Into a Dollar Collapse or Another False Break?
- Scalping the EURUSD: Breakout or Fakeout?
- Forex Forecast: Euro Soars, Dollar Slides - A Building Trend?
- Forex: NZD/USD Technical Analysis ? Possible Topping in the Works
- Forex: AUD/USD Technical Analysis ? Eyeing Support Below 0.90
- USD/CAD 1.1040 is Estimated Support This Week
- Forex: EUR/JPY Technical Analysis ? Readying to Turn Lower?
- Forex: GBP/JPY Technical Analysis ? Support Sub-172.00 at Risk
- The Forex Guide to Fundamentals, Part2: Capital Flows & Interest Rates
- USDOLLAR Friday Reversal and Monday Follow Through
- Crude Could Drop Towards 98
- AUD/USD Friday Reversal but Keep .9165 in Mind Later This Week
- USD/JPY 103.75/85 Should Prove Difficult to Penetrate
- USD/CHF Small Inside Day Follows Sharp Decline
- Gold 1362; Will it Test?
- NZD/USD Friday Reversal at Top of Range
- GBP/USD Might Trade to 1.6450 This Week
- EUR/USD 1.3815 in Focus as Support This Week
- COT Little Changed; Position Extremes Remain in Place
- Graphic Rewind: US Dollar Gaps Higher on Weak Chinese Exports
- 2 Current Patterns Rarely Seen in GBP/JPY
- GBPUSD to Hold Support Ahead of BoE Testimony; Higher Low in Place?
- Bank of Japan Kicks Off Week of Event Risk in Asia
- USD/NOK - The Case for the Comeback
- US Dollar Looks Like a Sell for These Reasons