USD/CAD Technical Analysis 03.07.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about USD/CAD Technical Analysis 03.07.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
USD/CAD Technical Analysis- Prices are testing resistance at 1.0325, the 138.2% Fibonacci expansion. Negative RSI divergence warns of ebbing bullish momentum, hinting at weakness ahead. A break below initial support at 1.0258, the 114.6% level, exposes the 1.0209-16 area marked by the 100% Fib as well as formerly broken channel and trend line resistance levels now recast as support.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail email@example.com. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding USD/CAD Technical Analysis 03.07.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- Forex: US Dollar Technical Analysis ? Key Range Bottom Broken
- Yen Pairs Engaged in Countertrend Moves - Buy the Dip in GBP/JPY?
- Update-Moody's upgrades EUR 7.1m repack notes of Willow No.2 (Ireland) Plc Series 39
- Sri Lanka rupee eases in dull trade
- TABLE-Ghana annual inflation rises to 13.2 pct yr/yr in November
- India rupee snaps five days of gains; export growth slows
- CEE MARKETS 1-Czech stocks rise as parties reach coalition deal
- Turkish assets mixed on current account data, central banker speech
- UPDATE 1-Italy's one-year debt costs inch up as liquidity shrinks
- Sri Lanka bourse up from its one-wk low; turnover at one-year low
- Indonesia's president to weigh into mineral export confusion
- UPDATE 1-Ghana consumer inflation up to 13.2 pct in Nov -stats office
- TABLE-TABLE-Norway to issue new T-bill of NOK 7 bln to the market
- Hot money distorts China's exports as speculators seek to cash in on yuan, rate reforms
- European refiners, desperate for markets, look to Asia
- Ghana consumer inflation up to 13.2 pct in Nov -stats officer
- Tighter money market pushes Euribor rates to 15-month high
- Update-Moody's assigns definitive Aaa to ING Belgium's mortgage covered bonds
- Sterling slips from 2-year highs vs dollar, lags euro
- Forex: EUR/USD Technical Analysis ? Ready to Turn Lower?
- Forex: USD/JPY Technical Analysis ? Candles Hint at Double Top
- PRESS DIGEST-Canada - Dec 11
- UPDATE 2-Turkish central bank chief says current account gap limiting growth
- VEGOILS-Palm ends lower on bigger stockpile worry, but monsoon floods support
- TABLE-INDICATORS - Croatia - updated on Dec 11
- Italy's one-year debt costs inch up as liquidity shrinks
- UPDATE 1-Turkish c.bank to stay cautious monetary policy stance-governor
- UPDATE 3-Ukrainian riot police withdraw after overnight move on demonstrators
- Turkish central bank says bids in 1-week repo 4.711 billion lira
- ECB's Nowotny: Mon pol options limited to trigger loan demand