USD/CAD Technical Analysis 03.07.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about USD/CAD Technical Analysis 03.07.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
USD/CAD Technical Analysis- Prices are testing resistance at 1.0325, the 138.2% Fibonacci expansion. Negative RSI divergence warns of ebbing bullish momentum, hinting at weakness ahead. A break below initial support at 1.0258, the 114.6% level, exposes the 1.0209-16 area marked by the 100% Fib as well as formerly broken channel and trend line resistance levels now recast as support.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding USD/CAD Technical Analysis 03.07.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- A Simple Guide to Trading With Pivots a Directional Market
- Trading Video: Why Didn’t FX Join the S&P 500 and VIX Run?
- Strategy Video: Can NFPs Reinforce a Change in Volatility, Market Trend?
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Upswing Stalls at 103.00 Figure
- Crude Oil Drops to 4-Month Low, SPX 500 Turns Lower as Expected
- US Dollar Technical Analysis: Half of 2014 Decline Erased
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Testing Eight-Month Floor
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Passing on Short Trade Setup
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Resistance Above 0.91 in Focus
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Euro Rebound Hinted Ahead
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Long Trade Remains in Play
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Key Threshold Seen Above 0.92
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: All Eyes on Trend Line Support
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Recovery Meets Resistance
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Rebound Stalls Below 174.00
- USDOLLAR Vulnerable Heading Into NFPs- August Setups in Focus
- US Dollar Looks like a Buy versus Euro, Yen, and Sterling
- Australian Dollar Poised for Further Losses versus US Dollar
- Euro Positions at Record, Further Losses Seem Likely
- British Pound Breakdown Confirmed, Look for Losses
- New Zealand Dollar at Clear Risk of Further Losses
- Need to See a Larger Move to Confirm S&P 500 Top
- Key Factors Favor a Much Larger USDJPY Breakout
- FX Reversals: USDJPY Breakout Update
- EUR/JPY Remains Capped by Former Support; Lower-High in Place?
- Price & Time: The Longer-Term Implications of Recent USD Strength
- USD/JPY Fueling Broader USD Breakout; EUR/USD Weak Under 1.3400
- AUD/USD Threatens Break Of Range-Bottom With Bullish Patterns Lacking
- GBP/USD Probing Below 1.6900 With Reversal Patterns Lacking
- NZD/USD Hammer Pattern Awaiting Confirmation Near 0.8500 Barrier