EUR/JPY Nears Bullish Target
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about EUR/JPY Nears Bullish Target including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
EURJPY longs from Tuesday (121.70) are nearing the 123.20 and 124.00 targets. 123.20 is the 50% retracement of the decline from 127.70 (February high) and 20 day average. 124.00 is an admittedly agressive objective that rests between 2 technical measures; the trendline that extends off of February highs is at 123.90 today and the 61.8% retracement is at 124.27. Risk at this point is moved up to 121.75.
--- Written by Jamie Saettele, CMT, Senior Technical Strategist for DailyFX.com
To contact Jamie e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow me on Twitter for real time updates @JamieSaettele
Subscribe to Jamie Saettele's distribution list in order to receive actionable FX trading strategy delivered to your inbox.
Jamie is the author of Sentiment in the Forex Market.
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding EUR/JPY Nears Bullish Target, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis ? Euro Rebound Hinted Ahead
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis ? Looking for Break Above 1.11
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis ? Support Met Above 0.93 Mark
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis ? Passing on Short Trade Setup
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis ? Pound Rises to 2-Week High
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis ? Still Waiting for Follow-Through
- DailyFX Technical Focus: 4/17/2014
- GBP/USD Leaves Nasty Candle at Nearly 5 Year High
- NZD/USD Breaks Trendline and 20 Day Average
- USD/CAD Responds Before Week Open at 1.0975
- Gold Still Trading Heavy
- Crude Breakout or Fakeout-Critical Next Few Days
- USD/CHF Outside Day Provides Reference Point to Take Near Term Stand
- USD/JPY 5 Days Up; 102.50/70 is Still a Reaction Zone
- USDOLLAR Dips and Rips
- AUD/USD Outside Day Provides Reference Point
- EUR/USD Rally Fails before Friday?s Close
- How to Catch Swings in the Forex Market
- 4 GBP/AUD Signals That Favor the Downside
- Price & Time: Downside Break on the Horizon in USD/JPY?
- AUD/USD Holds 0.9330 Support For Now- Waiting for Bearish RSI Trigger
- Models Target Fresh US Dollar Lows versus Euro, Yen, British Pound
- Gold Prices Likely to Trade Lower as Recovery Falls Flat
- Australian Dollar Rally at Clear Risk on Two Factors
- US Dollar Remains at Risk versus the Japanese Yen
- Euro Forecast Bullish versus the Japanese Yen
- EUR/AUD Bottom Developing as EUR/JPY Holds 139.90-143.75 Range
- British Pound Gains are Slowing but Not Likely Over
- Euro Remains in the Driver’s Seat versus US Dollar
- Canadian Dollar Rallies on Improved Inflation Despite BoC Warning