EUR/JPY Nears Bullish Target
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about EUR/JPY Nears Bullish Target including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
EURJPY longs from Tuesday (121.70) are nearing the 123.20 and 124.00 targets. 123.20 is the 50% retracement of the decline from 127.70 (February high) and 20 day average. 124.00 is an admittedly agressive objective that rests between 2 technical measures; the trendline that extends off of February highs is at 123.90 today and the 61.8% retracement is at 124.27. Risk at this point is moved up to 121.75.
--- Written by Jamie Saettele, CMT, Senior Technical Strategist for DailyFX.com
To contact Jamie e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow me on Twitter for real time updates @JamieSaettele
Subscribe to Jamie Saettele's distribution list in order to receive actionable FX trading strategy delivered to your inbox.
Jamie is the author of Sentiment in the Forex Market.
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding EUR/JPY Nears Bullish Target, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- S.Korea October L-money supply growth rises to 6-month high
- India Morning Call-Global markets
- Indian FX/debt factors to watch - Dec 11
- VIETNAM PRESS-Banking sector reports higher assets - Vietnam Economic Times
- China's banks to offer 19 bln yuan of deposit certs Thurs - statement
- Australian dlr holds gains, NZD hit by Fonterra's dividend cut
- Europe edges toward plan to close failing banks
- Fitch: Better News for Main Indian Telcos as Outlook Turns Stable
- U.S. Congress budget deal would trim federal worker pensions
- Forex Strategy Video: Why S&P 500 Seasonality Can Help Your Trading...And USD Can’t
- U.S. Senate approves Watt as housing finance regulator
- Clubby ties between U.S. CEOs and board audit committees-study
- BoE policymaker: Securitisation could boost lending to business -FT
- Nigeria's NNPC hasn't accounted for $50 bln in oil sales - cbank
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks slip, dollar retreats on Fed uncertainty
- TREASURIES-U.S. bond prices rise before three-year note sale
- Scalping the AUDUSD Correction- Longs Favored Above 9060
- UPDATE 2-Europe sketches plan to close troubled banks
- NATIONAL DAILY PORK REPORT FOB PLANT - Afternoon
- Cotton futures edge up as USDA maintains tight U.S. outlook
- U.S. Senate vote on confirming Yellen as Fed chief likely next week-aide
- DIARY - Today in Washington - Dec 11
- S.Korea Nov import prices fall at slowest pace since July
- PRECIOUS-Gold up 2 pct on technicals, fund buying; Fed the focus
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks slip, dollar eases on taper speculation
- How to Find USDCAD Entry Levels with Fibonacci Retracements
- FACTBOX-Fed officials' comments on U.S. economy, policy
- In Qatar talks, U.S. underscores support for Syrian moderates
- Europe Gasoline/Naphtha-Gasoline crack edges down in thin trade
- Fitch Affirms Czech Republic at 'A+'; Outlook Stable