USD/JPY Technical Analysis 03.06.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about USD/JPY Technical Analysis 03.06.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
USD/JPY Technical Analysis- Prices continue to consolidate in a choppy range below the February 25 swing high at 94.61. Near-term rising trend line support is at 91.80, with a break below that exposing the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement at 90.48.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding USD/JPY Technical Analysis 03.06.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- USD/CAD to Eye Downside Targets on Sticky Canada Core Inflation
- US Dollar Rally Pauses, SPX 500 Aiming Above 2000 Figure
- US Dollar Technical Analysis: Rally Stalls Below 6-Month High
- Jackson Hole Symposium: Scenarios for the Dollar vs. Major Currencies
- Dollar Rally Cools Before Janet Yellen Takes the Stage at Jackson Hole
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro Snaps 3-Day Loss Streak
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: 104.00 Figure in the Spotlight
- Trading Video: EURUSD Traders Look to Yellen and Draghi in Jackson Hole
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Worst Selloff Since 2008 Persists
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Rally Pauses Above 0.91 Figure
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Holding Long Through Pullback
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Digesting Below 2-Month High
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Readying to Move Higher Anew?
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Candle Pattern Hints at Bounce
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Channel Top Resistance Exposed
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Rebound Stalls Above 172.00
- Strategy Video: Measuring Conviction in S&P 500, USDollar, EURUSD
- Trading the Doubles
- DailyFX Technical Focus: 8/21/2014
- US Dollar Poised to Rally Until this Changes
- EUR/USD Vulnerable to Dovish Draghi- USD/JPY Carving Doji?
- FX Reversals: NZDUSD Moves to Resistance
- Euro Likely to Hit Fresh Lows versus Resurgent Dollar
- British Pound Remains at Risk for Key Reasons
- Could Finally be Start of US Dollar Breakout versus Yen
- Australian Dollar Poised for Continued Weakness
- S&P 500 Seems Unbreakable, We Favor further Gains
- New Zealand Currency at Continued Risk of Weakness
- Price & Time: NOK Bucks the Trend
- EUR/USD Slide Continues but EUR Weakness Elsewhere Questionable