USD/JPY Technical Analysis 03.06.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about USD/JPY Technical Analysis 03.06.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
USD/JPY Technical Analysis- Prices continue to consolidate in a choppy range below the February 25 swing high at 94.61. Near-term rising trend line support is at 91.80, with a break below that exposing the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement at 90.48.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail email@example.com. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding USD/JPY Technical Analysis 03.06.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: All Eyes on Trend Line Resistance
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Next Resistance Above 0.92
- Trading Video: USDJPY Gaps, GBPUSD Reverses and SPX Ready to Break
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Stalling After Bearish Reversal
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: July Swing Bottom Targeted
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Bearish Turn Signal Emerges
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Trying to Carve Out a Bottom
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Key Support Above 136.00 Mark
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Pound Breaks Out Against Yen
- Scenarios for ECB, RBA and Other Central Bank Decisions This Week
- Fundamental Forecast: A Volatility Shift as Rate Decisions, NFPs Approach
- GBP/USD Above 1.6600 Despite Manufacturing PMI At A 15-Month Low
- Euro Remains Vulnerable After Sinking to One-Year Low vs. US Dollar
- AUD/USD Range May Remain As Dark Cloud Cover Rolls In
- GBP/USD Grinds Higher With A Piercing Line Pattern In Its Wake
- NZD/USD Mounting Another Assault On 0.8400 Following Hammer Pattern
- USD/CAD At A Crossroads As A Hammer Emerges At Critical Support
- USD/JPY Probing Above 104 As Bullish Engulfing Formation Emerges
- EUR/USD Nears 1.3100 Floor With Bullish Candlesticks Absent
- Gold and Silver Tug-Of-War Continues, Palladium Cracks $900 Hurdle
- Crude Oil Makes Tentative Upside Break, SPX 500 Stalling Above 2000
- US Dollar Technical Analysis: Topping Signal Remains Intact
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro Sinks to One-Year Low
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: August High in the Crosshairs
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Bottom Confirmation Pending
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Long Position Remains in Play
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Support Held Above 1.08 Mark
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Waiting for Selling Opportunity
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Topping at Channel Resistance?
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Bottom Forming Above 0.83?