GBP/USD Technical Analysis 03.06.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about GBP/USD Technical Analysis 03.06.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
GBP/USD Technical Analysis - Prices bounced from the 1.50 figure to test the 14.6% Fibonacci retracement at 1.5182. A break above that exposes the 1.5296-1.5305 area, marked by a recently broken multi-year range bottom and the 23.6% level. Near-term support is at 1.4984, the March 1 low. We continue to hold short.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail email@example.com. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding GBP/USD Technical Analysis 03.06.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- Huge Week Ahead for Euro - Bounce Seems Likely
- The Weekly Volume Report: Near-Term Volume Profile Supportive of USD/JPY
- AUD/USD Holds August Opening Range Ahead of RBA, 2Q GDP
- Negative Sentiment in EUR/USD Overstretched?
- Negative Sentiment in EUR/USD Overstreched?
- USD/JPY Triangle, EUR/JPY Inverse H&S Point to Weaker Yen Soon
- AUD/USD Awaiting Breakout Above Recent Highs To Open 0.9455
- GBP/USD Reclaims Lost Ground On The Back Of A Piercing Line Pattern
- NZD/USD At A Critical Juncture With A Bullish Signal In Its Wake
- USD/CAD Faces Make-Or-Break Moment As A Doji Signals Indecision
- USD/JPY Ensemble of Dojis Highlights Hesitation From Traders
- EUR/USD Retreats As Key Reversal Pattern Left Lacking Confirmation
- Gold Climbs On Ukrainian Turmoil, Crude Oil Cautiously Recovers
- Euro Looking for a Lifeline in Inflation Data as ECB Meeting Looms
- Slowing Euro CPI to Heighten Bearish EUR/USD Outlook Ahead of ECB
- Japanese Yen Unmoved After CPI, Jobs and Industrial Production Data
- Divergence in EURUSD and S&P 500 Volume Trends Shows Opportunity
- Dollar Slips But Yet to Break Ahead of Key Inflation Data, Next Week?s NFPs
- Gold Jumps to One-Week High as SPX 500 Chart Setup Warns of Pullback
- 3 Reasons Why I Use Trading Automation
- US Dollar Technical Analysis: Six-Month High to Mark a Top?
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Corrective Bounce Seen Ahead
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Signs of Topping Taking Shape
- Trading Video: Traders Chomping at the Bit for Dollar, Equities Correction
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Bulls Take Aim at 1.66 Figure
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Pullback Hinted Below 0.92
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Euro Sinks to Two-Week Low
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Selloff Stalls Above 1.08 Mark
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Moving to Down Trend Bound
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Kiwi Recovery in the Cards?