GBP/USD Technical Analysis 03.06.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about GBP/USD Technical Analysis 03.06.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
GBP/USD Technical Analysis - Prices bounced from the 1.50 figure to test the 14.6% Fibonacci retracement at 1.5182. A break above that exposes the 1.5296-1.5305 area, marked by a recently broken multi-year range bottom and the 23.6% level. Near-term support is at 1.4984, the March 1 low. We continue to hold short.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail email@example.com. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding GBP/USD Technical Analysis 03.06.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- AUD/USD Cracks Impulsive Channel Support
- GBP/USD-How Many Times Can the Rally Fail Before it FAILS?
- DailyFX Technical Focus: 4/23/2014
- USD/JPY Responds to 50% Retracement of April Range
- Gold Resistnace is at 1295
- USDOLLAR Overcomes Impulsive Chanel Resistance
- Crude Nears Trendline Support and 20 day Average
- USD/CHF Test Will Come Near .8870
- NZD/USD Sits on Support Shelf Before RBNZ
- USD/CAD Responds to Month Open at 1.1050
- EUR/USD Trades Higher…Then Lower; Wash, Rinse, Repeat
- RSI Tactics For Forex Trends
- NZD/USD Holds 0.8550 Support- Need Hawkish RBNZ for Higher High
- US New Home Sales Miss, Equities and USDJPY Under Pressure
- AUD/NZD Fails to Close Above 1.09- GBP/NZD Risks Fresh Highs on RBNZ
- Price & Time: Sell in May?
- EUR/AUD, EUR/USD Reverse Data Slump; GBP/USD Bull Flag or Double Top
- British Pound Looks for a Lifeline Following Bank of England Minutes
- Euro Launches From 1.38 On Better-Than-Expected PMI Figures
- Rising US Yields Push Gold Price towards April Low, $1277 Tipping Point
- Forex Strategy: USD/CAD, GBP/USD Trades Still Active
- US Dollar Technical Analysis ? Candles Warn Rebound Over
- US Dollar Rebound at Risk, Crude Oil and Gold Continue to Sink
- Forex: Aussie Dollar Sinks on Soft CPI, Euro May Fall on PMI Data
- How to Combine Fibonacci and RSI for Trading Ideas
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis ? Resistance Sub-103.00 at Risk
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis ? Quiet Consolidation Continues
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis ? Resistance Below 0.89 in Focus
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis ? Short Position Still in Play
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis ? Support Below 0.82 Exposed