USD/CHF Technical Analysis 03.06.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about USD/CHF Technical Analysis 03.06.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
USD/CHF Technical Analysis- Prices are testing support at 0.9400, the 38.2% Fibonacci expansion. A turn below that aims for the 23.6% level at 0.9354, a barrier reinforced by a rising trend line set from the February 1 low. Near-term resistance is at 0.9438, the 50% Fib, with a push above that eyeing the 61.8% expansion at 0.9475.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding USD/CHF Technical Analysis 03.06.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- Euro Looking for a Lifeline in Inflation Data as ECB Meeting Looms
- Slowing Euro CPI to Heighten Bearish EUR/USD Outlook Ahead of ECB
- Japanese Yen Unmoved After CPI, Jobs and Industrial Production Data
- Divergence in EURUSD and S&P 500 Volume Trends Shows Opportunity
- Dollar Slips But Yet to Break Ahead of Key Inflation Data, Next Week?s NFPs
- Gold Jumps to One-Week High as SPX 500 Chart Setup Warns of Pullback
- 3 Reasons Why I Use Trading Automation
- US Dollar Technical Analysis: Six-Month High to Mark a Top?
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Corrective Bounce Seen Ahead
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Signs of Topping Taking Shape
- Trading Video: Traders Chomping at the Bit for Dollar, Equities Correction
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Bulls Take Aim at 1.66 Figure
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Pullback Hinted Below 0.92
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Euro Sinks to Two-Week Low
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Selloff Stalls Above 1.08 Mark
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Moving to Down Trend Bound
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Kiwi Recovery in the Cards?
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Making Progress on Short Trade
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Support Below 172.00 in Focus
- How to Create a Trend Strategy
- A Simple Guide for Using the Popular Moving Averages in Forex
- DailyFX Technical Focus: 8/28/2014
- USDOLLAR One More Push Before Sharp Drop
- US Dollar Rallies to Critical Levels versus Euro, Yen. What’s Next?
- Euro Remains a Sell Until this Changes
- British Pound Targets Fresh Lows versus the US Dollar
- US Dollar at Make-or-Break Levels versus Japanese Yen
- Australian Dollar Shows Signs of Important Reversal
- S&P 500 Hesitates, but Further Gains Seem Likely
- New Zealand Dollar May Trade to $0.8050