Stay Short AUDNZD Ahead of RBA
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about Stay Short AUDNZD Ahead of RBA including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
As the relative strength index on the AUDNZD continues to find resistance around the 57 figure, the pair appears to be carving a near-term top around 1.2400, and I will stick to the short from 1.2350 going into the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) interest rate decision as the central bank continues to see scope to lower benchmark interest rate further. Indeed, RBA Governor Glenn Stevens may show a greater willingness to push the cash rate to a fresh record-low amid the slowing recovery in the $1T economy, and we may see the central bank carry out its easing cycle throughout 2013 in an effort to stem the downside risks for growth and inflation. According to Credit Suisse overnight index swaps, market participants now see the RBA lowering the cash rate by 50bp over the next 12-months, and we will maintain a bearish forecast for the AUDNZD amid the deviation in the policy outlook.
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding Stay Short AUDNZD Ahead of RBA, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- Dollar Rally Cools Before Janet Yellen Takes the Stage at Jackson Hole
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro Snaps 3-Day Loss Streak
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: 104.00 Figure in the Spotlight
- Trading Video: EURUSD Traders Look to Yellen and Draghi in Jackson Hole
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Worst Selloff Since 2008 Persists
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Rally Pauses Above 0.91 Figure
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Holding Long Through Pullback
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Digesting Below 2-Month High
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Readying to Move Higher Anew?
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Candle Pattern Hints at Bounce
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Channel Top Resistance Exposed
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Rebound Stalls Above 172.00
- Strategy Video: Measuring Conviction in S&P 500, USDollar, EURUSD
- Trading the Doubles
- DailyFX Technical Focus: 8/21/2014
- US Dollar Poised to Rally Until this Changes
- EUR/USD Vulnerable to Dovish Draghi- USD/JPY Carving Doji?
- FX Reversals: NZDUSD Moves to Resistance
- Euro Likely to Hit Fresh Lows versus Resurgent Dollar
- British Pound Remains at Risk for Key Reasons
- Could Finally be Start of US Dollar Breakout versus Yen
- Australian Dollar Poised for Continued Weakness
- S&P 500 Seems Unbreakable, We Favor further Gains
- New Zealand Currency at Continued Risk of Weakness
- Price & Time: NOK Bucks the Trend
- EUR/USD Slide Continues but EUR Weakness Elsewhere Questionable
- USD/JPY Hits Its Next Hurdle With Key Reversal Signals Lacking
- USD/CAD Doji Emerging As Bulls Pause On Test Of Critical Ceiling
- GBP/USD Takes Another Blow As UK Retail Sales Figures Disappoint
- NZD/USD Cracks Key Support As Bullish Reversal Patterns Left Lacking