Stay Short AUDNZD Ahead of RBA
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about Stay Short AUDNZD Ahead of RBA including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
As the relative strength index on the AUDNZD continues to find resistance around the 57 figure, the pair appears to be carving a near-term top around 1.2400, and I will stick to the short from 1.2350 going into the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) interest rate decision as the central bank continues to see scope to lower benchmark interest rate further. Indeed, RBA Governor Glenn Stevens may show a greater willingness to push the cash rate to a fresh record-low amid the slowing recovery in the $1T economy, and we may see the central bank carry out its easing cycle throughout 2013 in an effort to stem the downside risks for growth and inflation. According to Credit Suisse overnight index swaps, market participants now see the RBA lowering the cash rate by 50bp over the next 12-months, and we will maintain a bearish forecast for the AUDNZD amid the deviation in the policy outlook.
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding Stay Short AUDNZD Ahead of RBA, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- Stay in Strong Trends with the Heikin-Ashi Candlestick
- DailyFX Technical Strategy: 9/2/2014
- USDOLLAR Enters Major Fibonacci Zone; YTD High at 10756
- EUR/USD September 2013 Low at 1.3104, 50% Retracement at 1.3020
- GBP/USD Now Negative on the Year; Probes March Low
- AUD/USD Slammed into .9275 Support
- NZD/USD Retracement Level of Interest at .82658
- USD/JPY Blasts Through Short Term Targets
- USD/CAD 1.0810 was an Important Hold
- USD/CHF .9250 is Next Possible Reaction Level
- Gold Breakdown Risk Intensifies
- Crude Mid 80.00s Possible if 91 Fails to Hold
- Critical Week for the US Dollar - Can it Really Go Higher?
- Bearish GBP/USD Pattern in Focus- USD/CAD to Target 1.1000?
- COT: Euro and Yen Positioning Near Record Levels
- FX Reversals: AUDNZD Range Reversal Update
- Price & Time: Key Week Ahead For the Financial Markets
- GBP/USD Overlooks UK Construction PMI; Focus Turns To US Manufacturing
- AUD/USD Dark Cloud Cover Delivers Dip To 0.9280 Floor
- GBP/USD Recovery Stumbles As Shooting Star Warns Of Weakness
- NZD/USD Fails To Breach 0.8400 Barrier As Recovery Falters
- USD/CAD Retests 1.0900 As Hammer Delivers Drive Higher
- Gold Slides As US Dollar Bulls Return Following Holiday Lull
- US Dollar Looks to ISM Manufacturing Data to Fuel Continued Gains
- Australian Dollar Ignores RBA with US Policy Bets in Focus
- US Dollar Advances to 7-Month High Against Leading Counterparts
- US Dollar Technical Analysis: Rally Extends to 7-Month High
- Australian Dollar Confronts an RBA Decision with Heavy Speculation
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Support Now Below 1.31 Figure
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Prices Advance to 6-Month High