USD/JPY Technical Analysis 03.01.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about USD/JPY Technical Analysis 03.01.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
USD/JPY Technical Analysis- Prices edging higher from support in the 91.34-92.05 area, marked by a rising trend line and the 14.6% Fibonacci retracement. Near-term resistance is at 94.61, the February 25 high. Alternatively, a reversal downward through support initially exposes the 23.6% level at 90.48.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding USD/JPY Technical Analysis 03.01.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- WRAPUP 1-Policy centrist says ready to taper Fed bond buys
- U.S. Treasury prods mortgage servicers to perform better
- UPDATE 2-U.S. household net worth hits record high in Q3
- TREASURIES-Bonds concede most gains before supply
- ICE cotton ends little changed in light volume ahead of USDA report
- DIARY - Today in Washington - Dec 10
- EUR/USD Trades into Upward Sloping Channel Resistance
- DailyFX Technical Focus: 12/09/2013
- USD/CAD Support Estimated from Former Highs
- Gold Consolidates Losses from November Break
- USDOLLAR Unchanged as Range Conditions Remain
- Crude Near Term Upside Slows; Look for a Dip
- USD/CHF End of Year Breakdown is Possible
- USD/JPY Dip Sought for Re-Entry on Longs
- AUD/USD .9200s is Estimated Resistance This Week
- NZD/USD Near Term Bottoming Pattern but Trendline Needs to Give
- GBP/USD Possibly Coiling for a Run at 1.6600
- Fed's Fisher says he's opposed to cutting unemployment threshold
- Fed's Lacker says frequent changes to QE unrealistic
- How to Use Fibonacci Expansions
- UPDATE 1-U.S. household net worth hits record high in Q3
- U.S. Fed official suggests farmers pursue GMO crop standards
- FED'S FISHER: FED SHOULD BEGIN TAPERING BOND-BUYING AT EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY
- UPDATE 1- Bank of England's Carney sees hopeful signs in UK economy
- Fed's Bullard says could taper at upcoming meeting
- Forex Forecast: What’s the Chance of Big December USD, S&P 500 Moves?
- Fed's Lacker says communication has been 'a struggle'
- Goldman Sachs strategists tout stocks in 2014 on better growth
- Slovenia confident it can clean up banks alone - Eurogroup head
- ECB/IMF/EU inspectors to return to Athens on Tuesday