USD/JPY Technical Analysis 03.01.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about USD/JPY Technical Analysis 03.01.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
USD/JPY Technical Analysis- Prices edging higher from support in the 91.34-92.05 area, marked by a rising trend line and the 14.6% Fibonacci retracement. Near-term resistance is at 94.61, the February 25 high. Alternatively, a reversal downward through support initially exposes the 23.6% level at 90.48.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding USD/JPY Technical Analysis 03.01.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- Stay in Strong Trends with the Heikin-Ashi Candlestick
- DailyFX Technical Strategy: 9/2/2014
- USDOLLAR Enters Major Fibonacci Zone; YTD High at 10756
- EUR/USD September 2013 Low at 1.3104, 50% Retracement at 1.3020
- GBP/USD Now Negative on the Year; Probes March Low
- AUD/USD Slammed into .9275 Support
- NZD/USD Retracement Level of Interest at .82658
- USD/JPY Blasts Through Short Term Targets
- USD/CAD 1.0810 was an Important Hold
- USD/CHF .9250 is Next Possible Reaction Level
- Gold Breakdown Risk Intensifies
- Crude Mid 80.00s Possible if 91 Fails to Hold
- Critical Week for the US Dollar - Can it Really Go Higher?
- Bearish GBP/USD Pattern in Focus- USD/CAD to Target 1.1000?
- COT: Euro and Yen Positioning Near Record Levels
- FX Reversals: AUDNZD Range Reversal Update
- Price & Time: Key Week Ahead For the Financial Markets
- GBP/USD Overlooks UK Construction PMI; Focus Turns To US Manufacturing
- AUD/USD Dark Cloud Cover Delivers Dip To 0.9280 Floor
- GBP/USD Recovery Stumbles As Shooting Star Warns Of Weakness
- NZD/USD Fails To Breach 0.8400 Barrier As Recovery Falters
- USD/CAD Retests 1.0900 As Hammer Delivers Drive Higher
- Gold Slides As US Dollar Bulls Return Following Holiday Lull
- US Dollar Looks to ISM Manufacturing Data to Fuel Continued Gains
- Australian Dollar Ignores RBA with US Policy Bets in Focus
- US Dollar Advances to 7-Month High Against Leading Counterparts
- US Dollar Technical Analysis: Rally Extends to 7-Month High
- Australian Dollar Confronts an RBA Decision with Heavy Speculation
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Support Now Below 1.31 Figure
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Prices Advance to 6-Month High