AUD/USD Technical Analysis 03.01.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about AUD/USD Technical Analysis 03.01.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
AUD/USD Technical Analysis- Prices are testing support at 1.0189, the 50% Fibonacci expansion. A break lower targets the 1.0145-63 area, marked by a multi-month range bottom and the 61.8% level. Near-term resistance is at 1.0232, the 38.2% Fib. A turn above that exposes the 23.6% expansion at 1.0287.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding AUD/USD Technical Analysis 03.01.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- US Dollar Technical Analysis: Surging to Highest in 6 Months
- Trading Video: Gauging the Drive to Dollar, Euro, Pound and Equity Trends
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro Sets New 8-Month Low
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: July Peak in the Crosshairs
- Trading the Triangles
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Pound Sinks to Four-Month Low
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Franc Weakens as Expected
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Holding Long as Rally Resumes
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Buyers Reclaim Hold on 0.80
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Probing Below 0.93 Mark Again
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: June Low Under Fire Anew
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Consolidating in Familiar Range
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Bottom Forming Below 171.00?
- Strategy Video: EURUSD Breaks Support to Extend Fundamental, Technical Trend
- DailyFX Technical Focus: 8/19/2014
- AUDJPY Targets Key Resistance - Shorts Favored Sub 96.00
- An Easy Strategy to Trade Price Bounces
- USDOLLAR Fibonacci Resistance is at 10606
- EUR/USD Downside Thrust Underway before Reversal
- GBP/USD Breaks Below 200 Day Moving Average
- AUD/USD .9200 Remains Important Longer Term Support
- NZD/USD at Risk as Long as Below .8514
- USD/JPY Pressing 4 Month Resistance Level
- USD/CAD Holds Support Zone
- USD/CHF Set to Explode Through Channel?
- Gold Slipping Towards 200 DMA…Again
- Crude Breakdown Nears YTD Low
- EUR/USD Descending Triangle in Play- USD/JPY Threatens Resistance
- USDOLLAR Index Hits 5-month High after US Housing Surges in July
- FX Reversals: EURCAD Moves to Range Support