AUD/USD Technical Analysis 03.01.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about AUD/USD Technical Analysis 03.01.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
AUD/USD Technical Analysis- Prices are testing support at 1.0189, the 50% Fibonacci expansion. A break lower targets the 1.0145-63 area, marked by a multi-month range bottom and the 61.8% level. Near-term resistance is at 1.0232, the 38.2% Fib. A turn above that exposes the 23.6% expansion at 1.0287.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding AUD/USD Technical Analysis 03.01.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- Pivot Points for Risk Management
- Forex Video: Long-Term US Dollar Outlook 07.31.2014
- Trading Video: Dollar and Risk Bearings After Fed, Before NFPs
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Profit Booked on Half of Long
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Rally Extends to 4-Month High
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Corrective Bounce Underway
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Pound Launches Recovery
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Sellers Challenge Range Floor
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Critical Support Above 0.84
- Strategy Video: Volatility and Rate Forecasts Shifting After FOMC, GDP
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Sideways Trade Continues
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Resistance Now Above 0.91
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Pressuring Support Sub-1.34
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Pivotal Trend Line Under Fire
- Is it a Good Time to Get Long the Dollar versus the Japanese Yen?
- USDOLLAR Tests June High; Overbought for First Time in 2014
- FX Reversals: EURCAD Range Reversal Update
- FOMC Forward-Guidance in Focus; EUR/USD Vulnerable to Less-Dovish Fed
- USD/JPY Rallies as US GDP Rebounds Strongly in the Second-Quarter
- USD/JPY Rallies as US GDP Rebounds Strongly in the Second-Quartera
- Price & Time: The Coiled Spring
- AUD/USD 0.9320 Floor In Focus Following Dark Cloud Cover Formation
- GBP/USD Woes May Continue With Bullish Reversal Patterns Absent
- USD/CAD Eyeing 1.0960 Following Morning Star Formation
- USDOLLAR in Breakout Territory amid ADP, GDP, FOMC
- EUR/USD Downside Risk Remains With Reversal Candlesticks Lacking
- Gold And Crude Oil Prep For Volatility On ADP, GDP, FOMC Trifecta
- EUR/USD to Face Further Losses on Strong U.S. 2Q GDP
- Crude Oil, SPX 500 at Trend Support Before Critical US Event Risk
- Dollar Positioned for a Breakout but Will GDP and the Fed Provide?