AUD/USD Technical Analysis 03.01.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about AUD/USD Technical Analysis 03.01.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
AUD/USD Technical Analysis- Prices are testing support at 1.0189, the 50% Fibonacci expansion. A break lower targets the 1.0145-63 area, marked by a multi-month range bottom and the 61.8% level. Near-term resistance is at 1.0232, the 38.2% Fib. A turn above that exposes the 23.6% expansion at 1.0287.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding AUD/USD Technical Analysis 03.01.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- Forex: USD/JPY Technical Analysis ? Topping Below 104.00 Figure?
- Forex: EUR/USD Technical Analysis ? Confirmation Sought to Sell
- Forex: USD/CHF Technical Analysis ? Candles Hint at Rebound
- Forex: GBP/USD Technical Analysis ? Short Trade Target in Sight
- Forex: EUR/GBP Technical Analysis ? Resistance Below 0.84 Held
- Forex: USD/CAD Technical Analysis ? Waiting for Triangle Breakout
- Forex: EURUSD and NZDUSD Reversal vs Breakout
- Forex: NZD/USD Technical Analysis ? A Turn Lower in the Cards?
- Forex: AUD/USD Technical Analysis ? Key Support Level Threatened
- Forex: GBP/JPY Technical Analysis ? Trend Line Support in Focus
- Forex: EUR/JPY Technical Analysis ? Topping Setup Still in Play
- Forex Strategy Video: Does an RBNZ Hike Ensure a NZDUSD 0.8500 Breakout?
- DailyFX Technical Focus: 3/11/2014
- Trading the Euro Triangle Breakout with Fibonacci Help
- USDJPY Faces Growing Risk for Lower Low on Risk Aversion, BoJ Policy
- An Ultra-Nimble EUR/CAD Scalp Trade
- Two Key Factors Favor further British Pound Weakness versus US Dollar
- Price & Time: Cyclical Storm Coming
- Forex Strategy - NZD/USD Shrugs Off Reversal Signal to Climb Higher
- Forex Strategy - AUD/USD Bounce May Offer New Short Entries
- Forex Strategy - GBP/USD Falls May Continue Post Shooting Star Candle
- Forex Strategy - EUR/USD Bearish Reversal Candles Hint At Correction
- British Pound Rises Following Factory-Production Data
- US Dollar Recovery Signaled Ahead, SPX 500 Continues to Stall
- Forex: Euro Vulnerable as the ECB Reveals Bank Stress Test Criteria
- Japanese Yen Unresponsive as BOJ Keeps Monetary Policy Unchanged
- Crude Oil and Copper Stabilize As China Demand Concerns Ease
- How Trading Outside Of the FX Majors Can Ignite Your Trading
- Yen Cross Bulls Want Reassurance of April QE Upgrade
- Forex: US Dollar Technical Analysis ? Rebound Signal Emerges