Forex Strategy 03.01.2013: Stay Short EUR/SEK and GBP/USD
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about Forex Strategy 03.01.2013: Stay Short EUR/SEK and GBP/USD including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
I sold EURSEK at 8.7315 expecting Risksbank to keep rates on hold while the ECB leans toward easing in 2013 as recession lingers. I added to the position at 8.6409 as a corrective rebound launched in early January faltered. Prices are now consolidating below resistance at 8.4764 and I wil continue to hold short, looking for a close below 8.4234 to expose 8.3618. A stop-loss will be triggered on a close above 8.6353.
I also continue to hold short GBPUSD at 1.5662. Prices have now surpassed my second objective at 1.5296 and I will continue to hold short, aiming for a break below 1.5132 (100% Fibonacci expansion) to expose the 1.50 figure and 1.4965 (123.6% Fib). The stop-loss has been revised to be triggered on a close above the breakeven point (1.5662).
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding Forex Strategy 03.01.2013: Stay Short EUR/SEK and GBP/USD, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Sellers Pierce 0.93 Mark Anew
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Kiwi Sinks to Six-Month Low
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Short Trade Survives for Now
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Pound Tags One-Month High
- AUD/USD to Eye 0.9200 Support on Dismal 2Q GDP Report
- Stay in Strong Trends with the Heikin-Ashi Candlestick
- DailyFX Technical Strategy: 9/2/2014
- USDOLLAR Enters Major Fibonacci Zone; YTD High at 10756
- EUR/USD September 2013 Low at 1.3104, 50% Retracement at 1.3020
- GBP/USD Now Negative on the Year; Probes March Low
- AUD/USD Slammed into .9275 Support
- NZD/USD Retracement Level of Interest at .82658
- USD/JPY Blasts Through Short Term Targets
- USD/CAD 1.0810 was an Important Hold
- USD/CHF .9250 is Next Possible Reaction Level
- Gold Breakdown Risk Intensifies
- Crude Mid 80.00s Possible if 91 Fails to Hold
- Critical Week for the US Dollar - Can it Really Go Higher?
- Bearish GBP/USD Pattern in Focus- USD/CAD to Target 1.1000?
- COT: Euro and Yen Positioning Near Record Levels
- FX Reversals: AUDNZD Range Reversal Update
- Price & Time: Key Week Ahead For the Financial Markets
- GBP/USD Overlooks UK Construction PMI; Focus Turns To US Manufacturing
- AUD/USD Dark Cloud Cover Delivers Dip To 0.9280 Floor
- GBP/USD Recovery Stumbles As Shooting Star Warns Of Weakness
- NZD/USD Fails To Breach 0.8400 Barrier As Recovery Falters
- USD/CAD Retests 1.0900 As Hammer Delivers Drive Higher
- Gold Slides As US Dollar Bulls Return Following Holiday Lull
- US Dollar Looks to ISM Manufacturing Data to Fuel Continued Gains
- Australian Dollar Ignores RBA with US Policy Bets in Focus