Forex Strategy 03.01.2013: Stay Short EUR/SEK and GBP/USD
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about Forex Strategy 03.01.2013: Stay Short EUR/SEK and GBP/USD including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
I sold EURSEK at 8.7315 expecting Risksbank to keep rates on hold while the ECB leans toward easing in 2013 as recession lingers. I added to the position at 8.6409 as a corrective rebound launched in early January faltered. Prices are now consolidating below resistance at 8.4764 and I wil continue to hold short, looking for a close below 8.4234 to expose 8.3618. A stop-loss will be triggered on a close above 8.6353.
I also continue to hold short GBPUSD at 1.5662. Prices have now surpassed my second objective at 1.5296 and I will continue to hold short, aiming for a break below 1.5132 (100% Fibonacci expansion) to expose the 1.50 figure and 1.4965 (123.6% Fib). The stop-loss has been revised to be triggered on a close above the breakeven point (1.5662).
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail email@example.com. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding Forex Strategy 03.01.2013: Stay Short EUR/SEK and GBP/USD, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- US Dollar Recovery Signaled Ahead, SPX 500 Continues to Stall
- Forex: Euro Vulnerable as the ECB Reveals Bank Stress Test Criteria
- Japanese Yen Unresponsive as BOJ Keeps Monetary Policy Unchanged
- Crude Oil and Copper Stabilize As China Demand Concerns Ease
- How Trading Outside Of the FX Majors Can Ignite Your Trading
- Yen Cross Bulls Want Reassurance of April QE Upgrade
- Forex: US Dollar Technical Analysis ? Rebound Signal Emerges
- Forex: EUR/USD Technical Analysis ? Rally Stalls Near 1.39 Mark
- Forex: USD/JPY Technical Analysis ? A Turn Lower Brewing?
- Forex: GBP/USD Technical Analysis ? Short Trade Making Progress
- Forex: USD/CHF Technical Analysis ? Ready to Turn Higher?
- Forex: EURUSD Breakout Struggles for Drive, Yen Watches BoJ
- Forex: EUR/GBP Technical Analysis ? Euro Breaks Key Resistance
- Forex: USD/CAD Technical Analysis ? Looking for Long Entry Setup
- Forex Strategy Video: One Step Into a Dollar Collapse or Another False Break?
- Scalping the EURUSD: Breakout or Fakeout?
- Forex Forecast: Euro Soars, Dollar Slides - A Building Trend?
- Forex: NZD/USD Technical Analysis ? Possible Topping in the Works
- Forex: AUD/USD Technical Analysis ? Eyeing Support Below 0.90
- USD/CAD 1.1040 is Estimated Support This Week
- Forex: EUR/JPY Technical Analysis ? Readying to Turn Lower?
- Forex: GBP/JPY Technical Analysis ? Support Sub-172.00 at Risk
- The Forex Guide to Fundamentals, Part2: Capital Flows & Interest Rates
- USDOLLAR Friday Reversal and Monday Follow Through
- Crude Could Drop Towards 98
- AUD/USD Friday Reversal but Keep .9165 in Mind Later This Week
- USD/JPY 103.75/85 Should Prove Difficult to Penetrate
- USD/CHF Small Inside Day Follows Sharp Decline
- Gold 1362; Will it Test?
- NZD/USD Friday Reversal at Top of Range