GBPAUD Forming Bullish Base
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about GBPAUD Forming Bullish Base including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
GBPAUD exhibits short term inverse head and shoulders potential (bottoming). The setup is made more attractive by the impulsive rally (5 wave) from the lowest level in exactly a year. A break above 14900 would complete the short term formation. Given that the GBPAUD is trading at the low end of its 2 and a half year range, longs may be warranted for at least several weeks.
--- Written by Jamie Saettele, CMT, Senior Technical Strategist for DailyFX.com
To contact Jamie e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow me on Twitter for real time updates @JamieSaettele
Subscribe to Jamie Saettele's distribution list in order to receive actionable FX trading strategy delivered to your inbox.
Jamie is the author of Sentiment in the Forex Market.
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding GBPAUD Forming Bullish Base, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- UPDATE 2-UAE economy grows at fastest rate since 2006
- UK lawmakers consider probe into transparency of mining firms
- Corporate debt abuse claims prompt Israeli review
- Glance-REFILE-PRESS DIGEST - Sunday British business - May 19
- German minister calls EU move on China solar 'grave mistake'
- UPDATE 1-UAE economic growth accelerates to 4.4 pct in 2012
- Greece to sell Postbank, Proton in July, stress-test big banks
- Glance-PRESS DIGEST - Sunday British business - May 19
- FED FOCUS-US job market gains could lead Fed to taper QE3 early
- UAE economic growth accelerates to 4.4 pct in 2012
- Bank of England's King sends message to successor Carney
- TABLE-Israel PMI falls in April but stays above 50-point level
- FirstGroup plans 600 mln rights issue -report
- TABLE-Oman March bank lending +8.7 pct y/y, slowest in 2 yrs
- France in talks with U.S., Israel to buy drones - minister
- BoE governor King warns of euro risk to British recovery
- Independent Scotland open to Cyprus-style bank risks, says Britain
- Kuwait replaces oil officials at KPC after $2.2 bln Dow payment
- MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 19
- Greying China taps rural elderly to care for those even older
- TABLE-Bangladesh key economic indicators - May 19
- UPDATE 2-Investigators examine fractured rail in Connecticut train crash
- BoE governor King warns of risks in UK mortgage scheme
- Republican cites IRS scandal in close Virginia governor's race
- U.S. state cancels subsidy for investment from Pakistani company
- UPDATE 1-Investigators seek cause of New York commuter train crash
- UPDATE 1-Workers stage illegal strike at South Africa chrome mine
- Investigators seek cause of New York commuter train crash
- Bidding nears for $9-14 bln Congo hydropower plant
- Switzerland close to deal in U.S. tax dispute-finance minister