GBPAUD Forming Bullish Base
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about GBPAUD Forming Bullish Base including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
GBPAUD exhibits short term inverse head and shoulders potential (bottoming). The setup is made more attractive by the impulsive rally (5 wave) from the lowest level in exactly a year. A break above 14900 would complete the short term formation. Given that the GBPAUD is trading at the low end of its 2 and a half year range, longs may be warranted for at least several weeks.
--- Written by Jamie Saettele, CMT, Senior Technical Strategist for DailyFX.com
To contact Jamie e-mail email@example.com. Follow me on Twitter for real time updates @JamieSaettele
Subscribe to Jamie Saettele's distribution list in order to receive actionable FX trading strategy delivered to your inbox.
Jamie is the author of Sentiment in the Forex Market.
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding GBPAUD Forming Bullish Base, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- US Dollar Rally at the Mercy of Volatility, Interest Rate Trends
- Australian Dollar May Bounce Before Selling Pressure Builds in Earnest
- Trading Video: Dollar, Euro and Equities Top Market Movers Next Week
- Gold Trades Heavy as USD Goes Bid on Fed, GDP- August Open In Focus
- Strategy Video: Volatility Measures Will Show Whether We Have Crossed the Rubicon
- USD/JPY Risks Larger Pullback as BoJ Refrains From Expanding QE
- British Pound Likely to Continue Lower Unless Bank of England Reacts
- Timing Forex Reversals with Equal Waves (Part 2)
- EUR/USD Marks Key Low Ahead of ECB; AUD/USD Capped by Former Support
- A Simple Guide to Trading With Pivots in a Directional Market
- Weekly Price & Time: Critical Test Coming Up For Gold
- FX Reversals: GBPUSD Market Breakout
- US Dollar Eases Back as July NFPs Disappoint High Expectations
- Gold the Commodity or Gold the Currency?
- US Dollar Breakout Nearly Confirmed - Trade Setups for July NFPs
- GBP/USD Hits Fresh Session Low As UK Manufacturing PMI Loses Steam
- EUR/USD to Eye 1.3300 on Strong Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) Report
- US Dollar May Correct Lower from 4-Month High on July Jobs Data
- Dollar Close to Full Blown Run on Risk, Rate Shift
- A Simple Guide to Trading With Pivots a Directional Market
- Trading Video: Why Didn’t FX Join the S&P 500 and VIX Run?
- Strategy Video: Can NFPs Reinforce a Change in Volatility, Market Trend?
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Upswing Stalls at 103.00 Figure
- Crude Oil Drops to 4-Month Low, SPX 500 Turns Lower as Expected
- US Dollar Technical Analysis: Half of 2014 Decline Erased
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Testing Eight-Month Floor
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Passing on Short Trade Setup
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Resistance Above 0.91 in Focus
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Euro Rebound Hinted Ahead
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Long Trade Remains in Play