AUD/USD Technical Analysis 02.28.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about AUD/USD Technical Analysis 02.28.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
AUD/USD Technical Analysis- Prices are once again testing support at 1.0233, the 38.2% Fibonacci expansion. A break lower targets the 50% level at 1.0189 and the major range bottom at 1.0173. Near-term resistance is at 1.0286, the 23.6% expansion, with a move back above that eyeing the February 15 high at 1.0374.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail email@example.com. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding AUD/USD Technical Analysis 02.28.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- DailyFX Technical Focus: 8/21/2014
- US Dollar Poised to Rally Until this Changes
- EUR/USD Vulnerable to Dovish Draghi- USD/JPY Carving Doji?
- FX Reversals: NZDUSD Moves to Resistance
- Euro Likely to Hit Fresh Lows versus Resurgent Dollar
- British Pound Remains at Risk for Key Reasons
- Could Finally be Start of US Dollar Breakout versus Yen
- Australian Dollar Poised for Continued Weakness
- S&P 500 Seems Unbreakable, We Favor further Gains
- New Zealand Currency at Continued Risk of Weakness
- Price & Time: NOK Bucks the Trend
- EUR/USD Slide Continues but EUR Weakness Elsewhere Questionable
- USD/JPY Hits Its Next Hurdle With Key Reversal Signals Lacking
- USD/CAD Doji Emerging As Bulls Pause On Test Of Critical Ceiling
- GBP/USD Takes Another Blow As UK Retail Sales Figures Disappoint
- NZD/USD Cracks Key Support As Bullish Reversal Patterns Left Lacking
- Gold Sinks to Two-Month Low, SPX 500 Takes Aim at July High
- AUD/USD Regains Its Footing As A Hammer Emerges In Intraday Trade
- GBP/USD Recovery Hopes Fade With Bullish Signal Lacking Confirmation
- EUR/USD In A Precarious Position With Void Of Key Reversal Signals
- US Dollar Technical Analysis: Largest Surge in 7 Weeks Recorded
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Holding Short at 11-Month Low
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Yen Drops Most in Five Months
- Crude Oil Left Wanting For Bullish Cues, Gold Dumped As USD Gains
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Opting Against Short Position
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Long Trade Hits First Target
- GBP/USD Rebound Favored on Strong U.K. Retail Sales
- Aussie Dollar, Chinese Yuan Slip on Disappointing Chinese PMI Report
- Dollar Rally Forces EURUSD and USDJPY Breaks
- Strategy Video: How Strong is the US Dollar’s Rally?