USD/CAD Technical Analysis 02.28.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about USD/CAD Technical Analysis 02.28.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
USD/CAD Technical Analysis- Prices put in a bearish Evening Star candlestick pattern, hinting a move lower is ahead. Near-term support is in the 1.0187-1.0231 area, with a break lower exposing the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement at 1.0116. Near-term resistance is at 1.0302, the February 26 high.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail email@example.com. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding USD/CAD Technical Analysis 02.28.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- Trading Strategies Based on Volume, Part 1: Confirming Breakouts
- Australian Dollar Flat Despite Upbeat Aussie GDP, Chinese PMI Data
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Prices Return Above 1.09 Level
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Opting to Pass on Short Trade
- Trading Video: Dollar Surges as S&P 500 Skulks
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Sellers Pierce 0.93 Mark Anew
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Kiwi Sinks to Six-Month Low
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Short Trade Survives for Now
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Pound Tags One-Month High
- AUD/USD to Eye 0.9200 Support on Dismal 2Q GDP Report
- Stay in Strong Trends with the Heikin-Ashi Candlestick
- DailyFX Technical Strategy: 9/2/2014
- USDOLLAR Enters Major Fibonacci Zone; YTD High at 10756
- EUR/USD September 2013 Low at 1.3104, 50% Retracement at 1.3020
- GBP/USD Now Negative on the Year; Probes March Low
- AUD/USD Slammed into .9275 Support
- NZD/USD Retracement Level of Interest at .82658
- USD/JPY Blasts Through Short Term Targets
- USD/CAD 1.0810 was an Important Hold
- USD/CHF .9250 is Next Possible Reaction Level
- Gold Breakdown Risk Intensifies
- Crude Mid 80.00s Possible if 91 Fails to Hold
- Critical Week for the US Dollar - Can it Really Go Higher?
- Bearish GBP/USD Pattern in Focus- USD/CAD to Target 1.1000?
- COT: Euro and Yen Positioning Near Record Levels
- FX Reversals: AUDNZD Range Reversal Update
- Price & Time: Key Week Ahead For the Financial Markets
- GBP/USD Overlooks UK Construction PMI; Focus Turns To US Manufacturing
- AUD/USD Dark Cloud Cover Delivers Dip To 0.9280 Floor
- GBP/USD Recovery Stumbles As Shooting Star Warns Of Weakness