USD/CAD Technical Analysis 02.28.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about USD/CAD Technical Analysis 02.28.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
USD/CAD Technical Analysis- Prices put in a bearish Evening Star candlestick pattern, hinting a move lower is ahead. Near-term support is in the 1.0187-1.0231 area, with a break lower exposing the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement at 1.0116. Near-term resistance is at 1.0302, the February 26 high.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail email@example.com. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding USD/CAD Technical Analysis 02.28.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- Sony to tap consumers for 150 bln yen with first ever retail bond
- TABLE-Vietnam May annual inflation at 6.36 pct y/y-govt
- Indian stocks to watch-May 24
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-Obama nominates Senate aides to serve as SEC commissioners
- UPDATE 1-Obama nominates Senate aides to serve as SEC commissioners
- PRESS DIGEST - Hong Kong - May 24
- Indian FX/debt factors to watch - May 24
- REFILE-SPECIAL REPORT-The deeper agenda behind 'Abenomics'
- Iraq vows action against Kurdistan crude sales -deputy PM
- UPDATE 1-Philippine March imports in biggest fall in nearly a year
- Aussie, kiwi dlrs falter again, mood fragile
- Vietnam trade deficit widens to $1.2 bln in May - newspaper
- Obama nominates Senate aides to serve as SEC commissioners
- Glance-METALS-Copper inches up but China woes drag on demand outlook
- Latin America's free trade bloc lifts tariffs, eyes Asian markets
- Japan PM Abe: Hope BOJ communicates with markets more than ever
- PRESS DIGEST - Vietnam - May 24
- BRIEF-School Specialty says plan of reorganization confirmed by bankruptcy court
- RPT-Hong Kong shares to open flat, Lenovo jumps after earnings
- UPDATE 1-Pentagon sees doubled cost for rocket launch program
- Philippines' March imports post biggest drop in nearly a year
- UPDATE 2-Boy Scouts of America votes to end century-old ban on gay scouts
- SPECIAL REPORT-The deeper agenda behind 'Abenomics'
- NYMEX-Oil prices slip towards $94 on China data, Fed concerns
- UPDATE 2-Google faces new federal antitrust probe -source
- Glance-PRESS DIGEST - Financial Times - May 24
- Commercial human ventures planned for the moon - NASA study
- BOJ's Kuroda to appear in parliament from 0400GMT
- Japan econmin Amari: 'Abenomics' proceeding smoothly
- China Huiyuan Juice says to buy $631 mln asset from parent