NZD/USD Technical Analysis 02.28.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about NZD/USD Technical Analysis 02.28.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
NZD/USD Technical Analysis- Prices are retesting support-turned-resistance in the 0.8315-55 area, marked by horizontal pivots in play since mid-September and the underside of a broken Rising Wedge bottom. A break higher aims for Fibonacci retracement barriers at 0.8378 and 0.8415. Near-term support is at 0.8223, the February 26 low.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding NZD/USD Technical Analysis 02.28.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- Price & Time: Unbreakable
- BoE Sings Dovish Tune - How Threatened are GBP Longs?
- AUD/USD Threatens Break Of Range-Top With Reversal Signals Absent
- GBP/USD Sinks Below 1.7075 As BOE Voted 9-0 To Leave Rate Unchanged
- Crude Oil At A Crossroads, Gold Could Remain Elevated As USD Drops
- US Dollar Touches One-Month High, Gold in Consolidation Mode
- British Pound at Risk with July BOE Meeting Minutes in the Spotlight
- British Pound Out of Room and Facing Trial by Event Risk
- What is a Good Win Ratio?
- A Lot of Euro Technical Moves but Lacking Conviction
- Australian Dollar Rallies As Inflation Numbers Beat Expectations
- Trading Video: Has the EURUSD Drop Below 1.3500 Broken the FX Dam?
- US Dollar Technical Analysis: Rally Extends to 1-Month High
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Trend Line Resistance in Focus
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro Sinks to 8-Month Low
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Dollar Gains for Third Day
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Slow Down Drift Continues
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Franc Drops to 2-Month Low
- Strategy Video: EURUSD, EURJPY and EURAUD Break but Can They All Run?
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Sideways Trading Continues
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Short Position Still in Play
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Digesting Losses Below 0.87
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Eyeing 4-Month Channel Floor
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Oscillating Around 173.00 Mark
- AUD/USD Vulnerable to Weak 2Q CPI Report; Key Support Zones in Focus
- EURJPY Approaching 8-Month Lows, Sentiment Favors Shorts
- NZDCAD Testing Range Support Ahead of RBNZ- 9285 Key
- Dollar Surges, but Two Key Risks Warn of Euro Bounce
- GBP/USD Range in Focus Ahead of BoE; Has EUR/USD Made a Lower-Low?
- EUR/USD Extends Losses Breaking a Key Trendline Support, US Data Mixed