USD/CHF Technical Analysis 02.28.2013
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about USD/CHF Technical Analysis 02.28.2013 including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
USD/CHF Technical Analysis- Prices are testing resistance at 0.9324, the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement. This barrier is reinforced by the top a falling channel set from mid-November. A break higher exposes the 76.4% level at 0.9396. Near-term support is at 0.9266, the 50% Fib, with a reversal below that exposing the 38.2% retracement at 0.9209.
Daily Chart - Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail email@example.com. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding USD/CHF Technical Analysis 02.28.2013, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- AUD/USD Bounces On The Back Of A Hammer Candlestick
- GBP/USD Recovery Doubtful As Bullish Signal Fails To Find Confirmation
- NZD/USD Teasing At A Recovery With A Piercing Line Pattern In Its Wake
- USD/CAD Bearish Engulfing Pattern Warns Of A Correction
- USD/JPY At A Critical Juncture Near 104.00 With Bearish Signals Lacking
- EUR/USD Harami Pattern Offers Bulls A Sign Of Hope
- Gold Braces For Volatility Ahead of Yellen, Crude Oil Consolidates
- USD/CAD to Eye Downside Targets on Sticky Canada Core Inflation
- US Dollar Rally Pauses, SPX 500 Aiming Above 2000 Figure
- US Dollar Technical Analysis: Rally Stalls Below 6-Month High
- Jackson Hole Symposium: Scenarios for the Dollar vs. Major Currencies
- Dollar Rally Cools Before Janet Yellen Takes the Stage at Jackson Hole
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro Snaps 3-Day Loss Streak
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: 104.00 Figure in the Spotlight
- Trading Video: EURUSD Traders Look to Yellen and Draghi in Jackson Hole
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Worst Selloff Since 2008 Persists
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Rally Pauses Above 0.91 Figure
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Holding Long Through Pullback
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Digesting Below 2-Month High
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Readying to Move Higher Anew?
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Candle Pattern Hints at Bounce
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Channel Top Resistance Exposed
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Rebound Stalls Above 172.00
- Strategy Video: Measuring Conviction in S&P 500, USDollar, EURUSD
- Trading the Doubles
- DailyFX Technical Focus: 8/21/2014
- US Dollar Poised to Rally Until this Changes
- EUR/USD Vulnerable to Dovish Draghi- USD/JPY Carving Doji?
- FX Reversals: NZDUSD Moves to Resistance
- Euro Likely to Hit Fresh Lows versus Resurgent Dollar