Forex Strategy 02.28.2013: Stay Short EUR/SEK and GBP/USD
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about Forex Strategy 02.28.2013: Stay Short EUR/SEK and GBP/USD including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
I sold EURSEK at 8.7315 expecting Risksbank to keep rates on hold while the ECB leans toward easing in 2013 as recession lingers. I added to the position at 8.6409 as a corrective rebound launched in early January faltered. Prices are now consolidating below resistance at 8.4764 and I wil continue to hold short, looking for a close below 8.4234 to expose 8.3618. A stop-loss will be triggered on a close above 8.6377.
I also continue to hold short GBPUSD at 1.5662. Prices have now surpassed my second objective at 1.5296 and I will continue to hold short, aiming for a break below 1.5132 (100% Fibonacci expansion) to expose the 1.50 figure and 1.4965 (123.6% Fib). The stop-loss has been revised to be triggered on a close above the breakeven point (1.5662).
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail email@example.com. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding Forex Strategy 02.28.2013: Stay Short EUR/SEK and GBP/USD, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- INSTANT VIEW 3-Thai GDP shrinks in Q1, may add to rate cut pressure
- INSTANT VIEW 2-Thai GDP shrinks in Q1, may add to rate cut pressure
- Brent holds below $105, moderate demand outlook offsets strong data
- TABLE-Thai Q1 GDP shrinks 2.2 pct q/q, expands 5.3 pct y/y
- INSTANT VIEW 1-Thai GDP shrinks in Q1, may add to rate cut pressure
- Vietnam shifts 2013 GDP growth target to more than 5.03 pct -govt official
- Indian FX/debt factors to watch - May 20
- TABLE-Japan's ruling LDP in front ahead of expected July election
- JGBs slip as Japanese economy improves, stocks surge
- RPT-Japan's Amari: core core CPI showing signs of turning positive due to BOJ
- Indian stocks to watch-May 20
- Japan April copper cable sales fall 2.9 pct yr/yr
- Thai agency trims 2013 GDP growth f'cast to 4.2-5.2 pct
- UPDATE 1-French food group Danone takes stake in China Mengniu
- Fitch Rates Yanzhou Coal's Perpetual Securities 'BB(EXP)'
- REFILE-Officials warn of commuter chaos from Connecticut derailment
- Glance-METALS-Copper slips on worries Fed will turn off bond-buying tap
- Japan govt upgrades economic assessment for first time in 2 months
- Aussie, kiwi dollars off lows; focus on RBA, BOJ and Fed
- China Mengniu surges to 17-mths high after Danone's investment
- Indonesia - Market factors to watch on May 20
- TREASURIES-Yields near 2-mth peak after U.S. consumer data
- NYMEX-Oil holds above $96 on U.S. economic data
- UPDATE 2-At least one reported dead as tornadoes hammer Oklahoma, Kansas and Iowa
- Philippines - Market factors to watch on May 20
- BRIEF-Macquarie sets MCN margin at 4 pct, to raise size to $600 mln
- China Mengniu says Danone JV takes 8.3 pct stake
- Glance-PRESS DIGEST - British Business - May 20
- Rio Tinto faces big new union push at its iron ore mines
- Officials warn of commuter chaos from Connecticut derailment