Forex Strategy 02.28.2013: Stay Short EUR/SEK and GBP/USD
Here you can find all the latest breaking forex and currency news about Forex Strategy 02.28.2013: Stay Short EUR/SEK and GBP/USD including currency analysis and forecasts, live foreign exchange rates, central bank interest rates, and currency trading strategies from experienced fx traders and forex platforms.
I sold EURSEK at 8.7315 expecting Risksbank to keep rates on hold while the ECB leans toward easing in 2013 as recession lingers. I added to the position at 8.6409 as a corrective rebound launched in early January faltered. Prices are now consolidating below resistance at 8.4764 and I wil continue to hold short, looking for a close below 8.4234 to expose 8.3618. A stop-loss will be triggered on a close above 8.6377.
I also continue to hold short GBPUSD at 1.5662. Prices have now surpassed my second objective at 1.5296 and I will continue to hold short, aiming for a break below 1.5132 (100% Fibonacci expansion) to expose the 1.50 figure and 1.4965 (123.6% Fib). The stop-loss has been revised to be triggered on a close above the breakeven point (1.5662).
--- Written by Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist for Dailyfx.com
To contact Ilya, e-mail email@example.com. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak
To be added to Ilya's e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE
The article above is about breaking forex and currency news regarding Forex Strategy 02.28.2013: Stay Short EUR/SEK and GBP/USD, if you have any question about it. Please contact us by using the link below. Thanks for your patience.
- US Dollar Technical Analysis ? Recovery Aiming to Continue
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis ? Rally Struggling Below 103.00
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis ? Directional Conviction Absent
- Strategy Video: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY - Path of Least Resistance
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis ? Short Trade Target in Sight
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis ? Franc Recovery Hinted Ahead
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis ? Euro Attempting to Recover
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis ? Looking for Break Above 1.11
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis ? Opting to Wait for Short Setup
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis ? Trend Line Support in Focus
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis ? Weakness Hinted at Triangle Top
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis ? Flat-Lined Below 142.00 Mark
- NZD/USD Rallies as RBNZ Says Rate Hikes To Keep on Coming
- AUD/USD Cracks Impulsive Channel Support
- GBP/USD-How Many Times Can the Rally Fail Before it FAILS?
- DailyFX Technical Focus: 4/23/2014
- USD/JPY Responds to 50% Retracement of April Range
- Gold Resistnace is at 1295
- USDOLLAR Overcomes Impulsive Chanel Resistance
- Crude Nears Trendline Support and 20 day Average
- USD/CHF Test Will Come Near .8870
- NZD/USD Sits on Support Shelf Before RBNZ
- USD/CAD Responds to Month Open at 1.1050
- EUR/USD Trades Higher…Then Lower; Wash, Rinse, Repeat
- RSI Tactics For Forex Trends
- NZD/USD Holds 0.8550 Support- Need Hawkish RBNZ for Higher High
- US New Home Sales Miss, Equities and USDJPY Under Pressure
- AUD/NZD Fails to Close Above 1.09- GBP/NZD Risks Fresh Highs on RBNZ
- Price & Time: Sell in May?
- EUR/AUD, EUR/USD Reverse Data Slump; GBP/USD Bull Flag or Double Top